If you are a gaming enthusiast, you will surely know about the Astro A50 Headset. With its world-class sound and flawless experience, the headset is well known as the beast of the gaming industry.
There is a wide variety of wireless headsets available in the market. But the Astro A50 is the costliest and the best option available for the gaming sector.
For gaming, you need headphones that help you cut the noise and prevent any noise from outside from disrupting your experience while playing the game.
For this, the Astro A50 headphones are the best in the market. It has padded and insulated cushioning that helps prevent noise to enter from the background into your ears. While the Astro A50 headsets have many positive advantages, there are still many reports of customers who have experienced inconvenience while resetting this headset.
To get rid of this problem, we have brought you this article. We know that you are tired of searching for ways to reset the headset, and your efforts have been all in vain.
Even the Astro A50 website does not mention a descriptive procedure to reset the headset properly. After going through a lot of research on this topic, we have brought an article that answers almost all your queries regarding the process of how to reset the Astro A50 headset.
If you are facing minor problems with your headset, then it will be best to reset your headphones. It will help in fixing any issue that arises with the headphones.
Many times, there is a problem while connecting the headphone to the gaming console. This problem will easily resolve if you reset the headphones.
Issues that a hard reset can fix for your Astro A50 headset
- If there is a problem to turn on the headset
- If the power light is not present on the headset
- If the headset suddenly stops working
- If the sound is not audible
- If there is a problem with the mic
- Lastly, if you are facing a problem connecting your headset to your device.
How to reset Astro A50 headset?
These all problems will get quickly fixed with a hard reset and it won’t cost you any money too.
But if the issue is a hardware one, then it may be difficult to solve this problem with a mere reset.
A quick warning, a hard reset will delete any custom presets you had done on your headset before.
But the main question arises how you will reset the Astro A50 headset? Here is a step-by-step guide on resetting your Astro A50 headset. Let’s get started.
- You need to first place the headset on the charging dock, then jiggle them until you see them charging. The charging lights will flash on the dock. When you see that the headphone is charging, press the power button on the headset, and it will turn them on.
- After switching on the headset, remove the headset from the charging dock.
- Find the Dolby button/ source audio button on the headset. It will be on your side of the headset. It is the middle button placed between the power and Eq. button. Press the game button also along with it. It is on the right side of your headset. The game button and the Dolby button have to be pressed together for fifteen-thirty seconds.
- It will help the headset to be rebooted, and you can now use and test your headphone. Now that the reboot process is complete, you can carry on with playing your music and gaming.
If even after resetting your headset, you are not able to fix the issue, then maybe you have a problem with the battery.
If the battery has become faulty, then you will like to replace it with a new battery. It will cost you some bucks but, in the end, it will help you resolve your problem, and that is what matters the most.
We hope that we have provided enough information on how to reset your headset. Now, you won’t have to spend your time going through incoherent articles and wasting your time.
It has the latest technology which makes it difficult for many people to properly hard reset the beast. But with these instructions, you will be able to hard reset the Astro A50 headset pretty easily.
This Astro A50 reset guide will help you to reset your headsets.
If you are not able to fix the issue even after hard resetting, then you will like to consider reaching out to Astro customer support. But if your headset has been in use for a very long time, then we advise you to replace it with a new one. We hope that you found this article useful.